Fish Herder
Reaction score
For post in DIY

With Flash:

bg1.jpg

Without Flash:

bg2.jpg

Inexpensive also. :)

Here are two more as I just finished the second third. I'm going to check for runs, etc... in about 30 minutes then let it dry so I can move stuff over and do the last 1/3. :)

bg3.jpg

bg4.jpg

Have to excuse the blurriness. Tends to happen when you are running out of energy. :/

Here it is. :) I still have some holes to fill in and need to let the last 1/3rd dry so I can check for pinholes, but other than that. ;)

bg5.jpg

You can definitely see that gloss finish. :)

bg6.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cool
and so easy!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda sounds like a job for .....

SUPER EARTHGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
(enter super sexy woman in cape)

"bout time you put a background on!"

Catfish - I have two gallons of paint thinner in the shed, if I feel I don't need a background. :lol:

Sorrell - Well, that is where it become interested and actually cost me a bit more. I have about 10" between the tank and the wall, but with no primer valve for my Fluval at the moment and that small of space I didn't like the thought of squeezing back there so I did it from the top down. The only problem is now I need to give a glass shop a call. I leaned against the lights where they meet in the middle and the back half of my center glass hood cracked. With all the fictures okay I'm going to give a glass shop a call next week since I have another one that was broken when I got the tank.

Wow, that looks great. :)

But can you remove the paint if you want to?

Discomafia - Thanks.

I guarantee if I choose to the paint would be gone, but I would not attempt it with a full tank in it's current setting. There is not enough access to the back.

Most likely paint thinner will take it right off.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back