Back in the water again.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

H Taylor

Reaction score
Hi, this is just a quick note to let everyone know a little about myself. I've had fish from a young age. I was the kid that left the lfs with a tank under one arm and a bag of victims (fish) in the other hand. Family and work halted my hobby about '85. I returned about 10 yrs ago after becoming disabled. At the present I have two 30g and a 10 g . I have been lurking for several months and finally decided to join. I may not be able to contribute much to the vast knowledge of this forum, but at least I can say I'm now a member of the premier fish forum on the world wide web.

Hi, this is just a quick note to let everyone know a little about myself. I've had fish from a young age. I was the kid that left the lfs with a tank under one arm and a bag of victims (fish) in the other hand. Family and work halted my hobby about '85. I returned about 10 yrs ago after becoming disabled. At the present I have two 30g and a 10 g . I have been lurking for several months and finally decided to join. I may not be able to contribute much to the vast knowledge of this forum, but at least I can say I'm now a member of the premier fish forum on the world wide web.
with >ten years of experience, you’re way ahead of the curve here.
what kinda fish do you have?
many experts here, but lotsa newbies like me.
E936893E-E408-4099-AD32-DD95CA0B3ACB.jpeg

Welcome from me too, I think here is no one who is more important or wise than others and this hobby isn't like talking about the relativity theory or so, much easier to learn!, I became disabled too at young years, as well physically as mentally, and in the end you can think it's like having had a great benefit, I don't worry about it.

Disagree! There are numerous people here “wiser” than others. It’s called experience. Some have been around fish keeping for decades. And they know many things. That said, we can all contribute on some level. 👍

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm a little slow on responses due to the fact that I'm computer illiterate. I will get better I promise. To fish herder , I have a clown pleco, albino/peppered/emerald cories, blackskirt tetras and a single male platy. I will be increasing my fish family Tuesday so I will have to get back to prepping my equipment for quarantining the new fish.

I think the same, don't worry, be happy. I like your fishes, too. To Jenny, who is right of course, I would like to say that the word I had in mind is "skilled" more than "wise" because the latter a little bit stronger is to me (I can't consider myself "wise" at all, I try only!).

I think the same, don't worry, be happy. I like your fishes, too. To Jenny, who is right of course, I would like to say that the word I had in mind is "skilled" more than "wise" because the latter a little bit stronger is to me (I can't consider myself "wise" at all, I try only!).
When it comes to fish keeping you only know what you know, and with time you know a little more.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back