Back in the saddle

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gunkas

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, Recently I set up a 55 gallon tank after many years of abstinence. As a kid I had many, many tanks some to 125 gallons(my Dad figured it would keep me off the streets) anyway I have taken my lumps with too many fish to fast and was doing some internet forum searches and must say this is the best forum going. I cant believe how much there is too learn or how much I have forgotten. I am focusing on a freshwater community as I have been there and done that with saltwater. I live in South Miami, Florida and used to gather my own tropicals from the reefs (today very illegal). Anyway Im glad to be here, I will scour the posts as I have much catching up to do and probably do have some knowledge and experience (like what not to do) to share. Thanks for being here...Mark

Hi Gunkas welcome to the forum. My head gets bigger every time I read this section. Really glad you like the forum, we aim to please.

I'll let everyone else do the mad stuff. :hehe: Yes beware this forum runs from the lost souls of others and the jokes are real bad, so if you know any good ones fire away.

Ah well before I run away with thigs :zzz:

Hi there Gunkas,

This place is well mad and im sure if you ask rose nice she'll send you your complimentary tin foil hat.

Hi Gunkas!

...and welcome to the best tropical fish forum on the web! :)

Watch out for aliens! :alien: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Gunkas. Have fun and watch for the inevatable typo' the members here are ruthless. :hehe:

Hi Gunkas, Nice to have you on board. A very warm welcome awaits you. Feel free to join in the madhouse. That is a prerequisite.....only kiddin' but it does help. :laugh: :laugh:
The name of the game is to ENJOY what you do.

Hy and welocme!!! How comes he can have a tin hat and I have to wait till I've been abducted at least once :alien: Sexual discrimination - I'm suing :D

Welcome aboard Gunkas,
Well what else is there to say. Come back often and make sure to visit "Cichlid heaven". I'm sure we can get ya to decide on these fantastic and very interesting fish.

Gad' Didn't know your name was Sue. lol :hehe:
Roase is in charge of the tinfoil hats but if you give me your soul i'll make sure you get a Platinum one. so far only 2 peeps have them(me n Rose. it's a family thing) and they're far better than the gold ones.

OK Faust, you've got my soul, but in return I want to win the lottery - big time and live a life of luxury from now till the end - and I expect a Platinum Hat in the first post tomorrow :zz: :sly: :laugh:

Roase is in charge of the tinfoil hats...
Oh evil twin of mine when did Roase become a part of the family and I thought I was in charge of the hats :( . I guess it was discussed at the last family reunion that I missed due to the nuking of Scotland. Unlce made me do it honest. :hehe:

Gunkas, "years of abstinence", reminds me of my first wife. :laugh:

But that is another story :)

Welcome to the carnival... :thumbs:

Carnival...what carnival I see a circus full of nuts who need straight jackets and a padded room with colors for the walls. :laugh:

Most reactions

trending

Back