Baby shrimp fry

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Divinityinlove

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi. I've just received my first shrimp, they're blue and they came younger than expected. I thought I was buying adult (I ordered online as nobody within 3 hours of me sells these shrimp).

I'm just curious if there's any good commercial food for them to occasionally provide as optimal nutrient booster occasionally as I am not keeping them with fish.

I feed my shrimps this, it was recommended by another member on here.

It comes as sticks and the recommended feeding is 5 mm of a stick per 20 shrimps. I just break a piece off.

It comes as sticks and the recommended feeding is 5 mm of a stick per 20 shrimps. I just break a piece off.
Awesome thanks! Just as an extra special thing.

I the commercial foods I give mine are Pollen Granules, Shrimp Cuisine, Crab Cuisine, BacterAE, Mineral Junkie

I feed them cory catfish pellets, frozen brine shrimp, and frozen bloodworms. The first shrimplet showed up in my tank within the first few months.

I feed them cory catfish pellets, frozen brine shrimp, and frozen bloodworms. The first shrimplet showed up in my tank within the first few months.
Currently the tetra school are eating the food so aggressively as they have a large school and I'm struggling to feed the others, let alone any getting to the shrimp. I just end up overfeeding the tetras as they won't stop going for the food even when I'm trying to drop extra for the shrimps.

Here's a video of the amanos enjoying the shrimp king complete.

Thank you 😃👍

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back