Baby Otocinclus?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

DE_Tank

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone identify this fry?
I was doing a water change yesterday and noticed three of these in my planted tank I think they are otocinclus as they were sucking onto the glass just shocked as I hadn’t planned on breeding them as I heard it’s hard.
In the tank there is 4 otocinclus and some bronze corys and a few different tetras. Ive put three in the breeder box but I think there’s more in the back in the plants

210857E1-04FA-4461-B6CE-2227D9BBF333.jpeg

I'd place my bet on bronze cory fry as well, have raised some, and I can't see a round oto tummy on this fry. But either one would be very exciting! I've raised bronze cory fry, and was one of the best things in my fishkeeping hobby! A few people have had accidental oto breedings though, so perhaps! I think @seangee has had his otos breed in their tank without him doing anything to encourage breeding other than providing a habitat that they like.

I hope you keep us updated as the little guys grow! If you can get a photo from the top down, of their back, that would help ID them.

Nonetheless so cute pls take good care of them and post pictures as they grow!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back