Baby bunnies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
do you have a pond in your yard? lol
I don't think ducks would be very happy without a bigger body of water (not just the kiddy pools) xD
I know muscovies can’t have a pond. They sink after a while, unlike other ducks. So a kiddie pool is perfect for them because they still love to bathe and splash

I don't care for the look of muscovies or the "runner" breeds. I like more normal looking ducks, like rouens or pekins. They're really cute. And I like the way they talk to you. mack mack mack

Our resident duck expert is @Barry Tetra . He won POTM with one of his many ducks.

Last edited:
I don't care for the look of muscovies or the "runner" breeds. I like more normal looking ducks, like rouens or pekins. They're really cute. And I like the way they talk to you. mack mack mack
I personally like the Muscovies best, but that’s probably because I’ve kept them. I also think I’ve heard that they aren’t actually ducks, they’re their own thing or something but are classified as ducks because of how closely related they are or something. Don’t remember where I heard that so who knows how true it is!

I personally like the Muscovies best, but that’s probably because I’ve kept them. I also think I’ve heard that they aren’t actually ducks, they’re their own thing or something but are classified as ducks because of how closely related they are or something. Don’t remember where I heard that so who knows how true it is!
I wonder if they're more closely related to geese. I vaguely remember reading something like that one time...but at my age, it's hard to tell what that means exactly. ha ha

I wonder if they're more closely related to geese. I vaguely remember reading something like that one time...but at my age, it's hard to tell what that means exactly. ha ha
That would be my guess. They look like geese, and they hiss rather than quack. I wish we could post videos on here, because their noises were the best.
Haha

You sound very ethical :)
I'm on a forum were a few people breed, so I'm used to it, just the basic questions I tend to ask people who breed out of curiosity lol
Yup, I watch most of her videos
I don't really agree with Lennon the Bunny. She forces care on people wayyyyyyyyyy too much and i don't think she understands that a lot of people can't free-roam or even afford free-roaming and that x-pens are, like, fine lol. She also is mean about it right away and doesn't tell them kindly first that someone's care is wrong, and-in my opinion-i think until someone is a jerk back about 'how there care is fine and your just stupid' is when you can just walk away or start standing up for yourself/the animal.
You also don't need to secretly record a backyard breeder to prove that backyard breeders are bad, y'know?
I watch 101rabbits more because of this :D
101Rabbits is the best. Some of Lennon the buns "moms" artwork in her house and language is nasty. She is way less family friendly. 101rabbits all day for me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back