Baby bunnies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well everyone, the babies aren’t quite babies anymore. They’ve all grown up so much :-( We listed them for sale this morning!
573941F1-6DA8-4408-8B3A-EAB2622139BD.jpeg
8E616280-C04F-4CE2-B9D8-FCAB2B2D08D0.jpeg
249C364F-CAE3-48A2-BFDE-5B49A2C02F18.jpeg
85BDCF51-C996-44CD-955C-4E89E9E231FD.jpeg
AB4BC9BF-2E46-477E-B765-F53D9888FE72.jpeg

akjsghpiukqastuipesDTUK;WYHEASDBPFKUL;WEJASHDGFP;KLASUEGJVHPSUAO;KGJH
they are sooooooo cute asljhhflfjh i cant express how much i love them lolol ahhh

The other day ago in the front yard I almost ran over a litter with the mower. I stopped mowing the yard that day. The next day I guess the mother had moved them because they were gone from the hole in the ground. First time bunnies ever had there babies in my front yard before, Nature works in weird ways sometimes. We also have bird nest every where and the birds reuse them every year so we just leave them be.
wow, theres guest accounts??

wow, theres guest accounts??
Occasionally we get members who want to completely leave the forum and they ask for their account to be deleted. When the admins do this, all the personal information is removed and their posts are assigned to a guest account, with a random number as part of the 'user name'.

Any rabbit you tip onto its back will remain totally still...not sure how/why I know that..? 🤔
That’s very interesting.... Maybe some kind of a prey instinct? Some of our adults are not very socialized (we bought them from other breeders) and they don’t even let you try to tip them over (sometimes we have to, to check their teeth and their toes and such, to make sure they’re healthy)

it's a pray instinct and very stressful, like, they just got grabbed by a predator and are playing dead, you should never do it.
We have to get them alright being handled like that, so that we can do things like check their teeth. A rabbit that struggles and kicks is more a risk to itself than a bit of stress is.

Occasionally we get members who want to completely leave the forum and they ask for their account to be deleted. When the admins do this, all the personal information is removed and their posts are assigned to a guest account, with a random number as part of the 'user name'.
Wow thats cool

They’re all so cute!!! Pip is my favorite. He has cute coloring and the name of my old hamster.
He is so cute! His color is called Black Tort, one of my favorites!

I can’t get a bunny, but out of curiosity, where do you sell them? Do you have a website?
We sell through Craigslist (and only meet in safe, public places for the sale of the rabbits) and have recently started up a Facebook page!

Kiara, Minnie, River, and Red (Red is staying here with me:fun:) all found sweet homes! I was at summer camp all last week and didn’t get to say goodbye unfortunately:grr:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back