Baby bunnies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
I hate mowing the lawn because we have snakes, and nine times out of ten I donā€™t see it in the yard and I run it over.?. Itā€™s both a mess to clean up and itā€™s so sad.
That is so sad! We donā€™t get many snakes, but yesterday we were cleaning up some old junk furniture that we threw outside a few years ago, and we lifted up a storage bench and there were two big snakes under it! They just slithered away. We have been watching Crocodile Hunter, and it is just so crazy how he just picks up the snakes!
Those are probably the cutest things I have ever seen.:wub:
They only get cuter too! As they get bigger, their fur gets fluffier and their little muzzles get flatter and oh my goodness it is just too cute. Right now they are just learning to use their legs, so they bounce and run and scramble around, it is hilarious. They have these skinny little legs and big fat round bellies because Rosie does a good job feeding them, then they run around so fast it is just the funniest thing

I hate mowing the lawn because we have snakes, and nine times out of ten I donā€™t see it in the yard and I run it over.?. Itā€™s both a mess to clean up and itā€™s so sad.
The snakes probably think it's annoying too

Update in the baby bunnies! All 9 baby bunnies now have their eyes open!!! One of Heidiā€™s babies has a name:wub: they are around 2 weeks old and are bouncing out of their nest boxes now! Only 8 weeks and they will be going to new homes:blush::wub: Aside from any we keep of course
99151AD2-0D78-4514-B549-706F981BE4B8.jpeg

There is Koda, his color is called Sable Point
12EB3D21-0532-4290-9376-C824375D1277.jpeg

30A8FCDF-B680-40C6-A533-F776C05B199D.jpeg

Sooo cute! They remind me of some sort of tiny dog for some reason. ?

Sooo cute! They remind me of some sort of tiny dog for some reason. ?
Hahahahaah. They kinda walk on their legs like a cat or dog, but as they age they get more coordinated and use their back legs like you would think a rabbit would, to bounce forward

Their little ears are popping up too. They will look like a normal rabbit for a week or two, then their ears will flop down and stay hanging by their head, which is where they get the name Holland ā€œLopā€ the ears are considered ā€œLoppedā€ when they fall down beside their head. Itā€™s kinda hard to explain lol

AE4C2815-45DD-455C-96B5-49C14E0896F2.jpeg

A fun little fact, this is Willow. She is from Rosieā€™s first litter of babies. We are keeping her for a while to see how she grows. She is a FULL sibling to this litter of Rosieā€™s, but entirely unrelated to Heidiā€™s babies

Edit: Haha ignore my checkered pajama pants lol!

Those bunnies are the cutest things I have ever seen. I donā€™t get a chance to see bunnies, any that I do my cat kills them and brings them as some sort of sick present?ā€ā™‚ļø

Those bunnies are the cutest things I have ever seen. I donā€™t get a chance to see bunnies, any that I do my cat kills them and brings them as some sort of sick present?ā€ā™‚ļø
Ewwwwwwwwwwww. My Aunt has an outdoor cat, and it brings birds allllll the time. Itā€™s like ā€œI donā€™t want that :no:ā€œ

Sometimes he brings in live rats and mice and when I see one I bolt. I hate seeing those poor dead things.
Awwww. Sometimes even the baby bunnies die, so even though our cats donā€™t bring in dead things, we still go out to our bunny shed and find the babies dead. In all honesty, we did not have a very successful year raising bunnies last year, but it is just part of it. Baby bunnies are fragile, sensitive things and thatā€™s why rabbits are able to produce soooo many babies over the course of a year

Awwww. Sometimes even the baby bunnies die, so even though our cats donā€™t bring in dead things, we still go out to our bunny shed and find the babies dead. In all honesty, we did not have a very successful year raising bunnies last year, but it is just part of it. Baby bunnies are fragile, sensitive things and thatā€™s why rabbits are able to produce soooo many babies over the course of a year
Thatā€™s sad...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back