Baby Blue Eyes - Dwarf Puffers (Again Lol)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I found some of these yesterday and could not resist them. Just trying to get them to eat ATM, they were nice and fat in the LFS. Fussy little things.

hehe see mine take frozen,luckily for me....i have dificultly getting to fish shop sometimes and my spiney eel suffers as he will only eat live blood worm,,ive tried for two years now with so many different things :rolleyes:
Not much problem with the adults eating frozen. It's just the fry/juvies that I'm trying to wean onto frozen before rehoming them. It's my fault really.... being too soft and spoiling them too much :S

:wub: SO cute! :D

I am itching to get more DPs and move my two over from the Biube to my new FishPod when it's cycled :hey:
Jenny, you are welcome to these if you are still looking in a few months time ;)

I found some of these yesterday and could not resist them. Just trying to get them to eat ATM, they were nice and fat in the LFS. Fussy little things.
I could still stare at them in LFS for ages even though I've got enough of them at home :lol:

Ive just set up a tank for two DPs that should be arriving in my lfs wednesday and then i can pick them up on friday hehe cant wait!! I reserved two packs of live food too so they can settle in with that, then it will be on to the frozen!!

@soph betta
You've got some very nice and plump puffs :good:

Here's an older puff about 6 months old. He's just woken up :lol:
IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

Very cute he looks after the sleep,
Nice Photos
:good:

Hey, long time no see, Liam :D

Thanks for the nice comment. These little fish are sleepy heads in the morning, so dopey :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back