Baby birds

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
As some of you know, I volunteer for a bird rescue in the spring/summer time. I am responsible for baby sparrows, starlings, and overflow of robins. Well, I got my first sparrows today! They are obviously from seperate nests, but now they are together. The smaller one is eating well, the larger one has his eyes open, so he's not so sure. We'll see on that one...

Anyway, here they are as of tonight, and I'll continue to post pictures as they grow, it's amazing how fast they get their feathers!

Hope you like!

Attachments

• babiesd1.JPG
    babiesd1.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 43
I'll add more tomorrow...I try not to interact with them too much...that bigger one is pretty freaked out. It's hard when you get them with their eyes open because they know without a doubt you aren't a bird!

awww they are such a cutiessss :wub: ! i kno it is amazin how fast they grow :( i've experienced that with the canadian ducks or goose or whatever those are.... to me ar canadian ducks :p i'll post some pics that i took last year :) congrats on them! i had a baby bird from my chimmeny (chimmeny right?) (S)he was black and a hand shorter than the other :( (i cant remember the name of birds hands :( ) and he fell off from the chimmeny he was so sure we werent birds, :/ good luck sorr!! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back