Babies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Divinityinlove

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My new shrimp tank has shrimp babies in it. After first month or so, so cute :)

If anyone has experience with tech that can capture them up closer, I'd love suggestions on what camera can zoom in for detail.

But while I was filming a clear bodied one, a red/orangey one showed up swimming around st the end! Here are our first shrimplets 🙂

very excited. Can I just feed them the almond leaves and shrimp king complete?

i still have detritus worms after a vacuum and big removal of most pebbles so not sure why but don't want to overfeed. I put spinach in there yesterday and nobody touched it overnight.

Congrats on the shrimplets.

No need to feed anything special, they're scavengers, and will eat what the adults have been eating....IALs are a must with shrimp, IMO

My new shrimp tank has shrimp babies in it. After first month or so, so cute :)

If anyone has experience with tech that can capture them up closer, I'd love suggestions on what camera can zoom in for detail.

But while I was filming a clear bodied one, a red/orangey one showed up swimming around st the end! Here are our first shrimplets 🙂

very excited. Can I just feed them the almond leaves and shrimp king complete?

i still have detritus worms after a vacuum and big removal of most pebbles so not sure why but don't want to overfeed. I put spinach in there yesterday and nobody touched it overnight.
Yay! Congrats! I remember when my shrimp had shrimplets. So cute! 🥰

I feed the babies the same as I feed the adults.

Yay! Congrats! I remember when my shrimp had shrimplets. So cute! 🥰

I feed the babies the same as I feed the adults.
They're so cute and exciting to watch! Lol now I want to move them to a slightly bigger tank though and no idea how to without hurting the little ones. Should I wait til they grow or will they always be breeding?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back