Babies, Babies Bn's

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

paulbr1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to post a piccy of my babies all 75+ of them (they keep moving)
bp75.jpg

Paul.

ps. don't flame me about the algae - I dont want to disturb them too much at the moment and the stats are spot on.

Hi Krib mine are regulars too, they have bred 4 times to my knowledge - before that there were lots of different breeds in there so who knows!! BN's only in that tank now.

I read your post also about the mum - no problems here the male won't let here near them until they come out from the boggy.

My little one hatched around a month to six weeks ago and are about 10mm long and I find that they grow in spurts ie they don't seem to grow for a few weeks and then add 50% in a week (although it might just be me imagining that) :lol:

Paul

Hi Krib mine are regulars too, they have bred 4 times to my knowledge - before that there were lots of different breeds in there so who knows!! BN's only in that tank now.

I read your post also about the mum - no problems here the male won't let here near them until they come out from the boggy.

My little one hatched around a month to six weeks ago and are about 10mm long and I find that they grow in spurts ie they don't seem to grow for a few weeks and then add 50% in a week (although it might just be me imagining that) :lol:

Paul

Yeah. I was mis-informed. I didn't want to put her back in though, as it would be alot of stress on her. She has been back with the male now, for 3 weeks. No breeding yet. Needless to say, the male has tried courting her, and she doesnt want any of it. I did a 60 ,percent water change last night. I'm hopeing that it will help them breed. Mine are a little bigger than yours( I think). They are about 5-6 weeks old.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back