The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dizzied

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I'm amazed they're still in business.
From this page alone: http://www.azgardens.com/misc_fish.php

- The Tiger Goby is "A peaceful, quiet fish that can be kept in a fresh or a brackish water tank with small to medium sized fish".
- Dwarf puffers should be kept in big groups. And they eat mantis shrimp.

One of these days, they're just going to start selling starfish for your planted tank.

That is pretty rediculous, but they do have a nice shrimp selection... has anyone ordered from them?

yeah i saw the puffer one aswell

or all of the know-it-all's on the internet forums claiming these are aggressive

orrr g shuks dont flatter us

I think the puffer has to be my favorite....They are non aggressive....KEEP THEM IN BIG GROUPS. I am also amazed this place is still in business. How is some of this not considered false advertising as it is incorrect information they are giving you.

Drew

They're already notorious for being pretty much the worst aquatic plant store on the net, but every so often I'll still come across a forum post where an unknowing buyer rants about getting ripped off.

I'm beginning to feel really bad for the goby though. It's a saltwater fish being advertised as freshwater/brackish.

I remember seeing a post a while back in the planted section where someone was ranting about the plants they got. Can't remember exactly.. it was either they got the wrong plants or the ones they got were dead... Maybe it was both *shrugs*
When I was looking for online plants I remember coming across this site. Just thankful that I didn't end up ordering anything from them..

Lol, that might have been me.

I ordered 8 black diamond cories, all were DOA
3 types of plants
first type, pretty much dead
second, looked okay but missing a lot of leaves
third, didn't even come.

i got some shrimp, too
8/12 shrimp DOA, another two died within and hour.

It was the middle of january, and they packed the box in newspaper, and a heat pack that hadn't even been activated!

I let them chose the shipping, even. Which was over $70!!!!!!!!! They didn't say THAT before I ordered. And they only gave me a store credit for whatever died, and it didn't include shipping.

Most reactions

Back