Axolotls

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fish48

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
a pair of my axolotls that I bought 3 years ago as eggs and some of their babies that came from a cross from white male and black speckled female
IMG_5342.JPG

IMG_5366.JPG

I would love Axolotls but they are illegal here. My LFS had a whole bunch, I went in a month later, and all were gone. He was told he could no longer sell them.

Your axolotls look quite nice.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Axolotls

Would they accept baby brine shrimp?
yes they will eat brine shrimp that's the first food to start them off with then daphnia and on to Grendel worms. when I mentioned a problem feeding them I was more like thinking of the large numbers to feed, now the cold weather is here the population of daphnia, mosquito larvae, and bloodworm have died back they can be feed on prepared Foods, to give them the best start in life it is best to give them as much livefoods as possible

yes they will eat brine shrimp that's the first food to start them off with then daphnia and on to Grendel worms. when I mentioned a problem feeding them I was more like thinking of the large numbers to feed, now the cold weather is here the population of daphnia, mosquito larvae, and bloodworm have died back they they can be feed on prepared Foods to give them the best start in life it is best to give them as much life as possible
ahhh I get it. That makes sense.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back