That's so cute! She even looks like Snoopy. What's her name? You should enter her in the next Pet of the Month contest.
Aaww, thank you! Her name is Pixie. She's an English Springer/Border Collie/supermutt. I don't think I could enter her into POTM, because who can pick a best pet? I'd be too heartbroken if she lost!:lol:
PixieFaves2.JPG

Next POTM starts in mid September. Hope you enter the contest.

Remember.. it’s not whether you win or lose, what’s important is that you participate in our contests.

Gonna restart this thread lol... I found it kinda cool

1( Where did you take it?
I took this photo in the room where my aquarium is. It's a 20g high with 3 peacock gudgeons

2( What is it? (Explain)
My female peacock gudgeon named Betsy.

3( Why is it special to you?
I really love my peacock gudgeon. She has a good personality and puts up with the pesky male I have really well.
She will come up to me as well when I go to the glass which I find really cool.
This photo is also my favorite picture I have of her

Photo of me sitting on my boyfriends car with my legs through the sunroof, in the woods by my great grandpas rock quarry.

In the fishroom

2( What is it? (Explain)
It's an Aphyosemion exigoideum killifish

It's a species I've bred for many generations, and I am an attempted killie-cult recruiter...

Thought it would be fun to talk about what your avatar is, and why it’s special to you! I don’t change my avatar any more, because I like it so much.

So, here is the out line:

2( What is it? (Explain)

Have fun discussing! :)

I’ll go first:

1( Where did you take it: In front of my 10g tank. (Aka in my house)
2( What is it? (Explain): That is my male Spade Tail Hellboy betta. I have had him for over 5 months now.
3( Why is it special to you: He’s my favorite fish and I love him. (Don’t tell my others... :shifty: )
I honestly don’t even remember making this thread, lol. :lol:

In my 125 gallon in one of those freak instances where I saw her before she could flee in terror from her food giver.

2( What is it? (Explain)

My tank's muppet, she is almost unreal in size and color.

She is an L330, watermelon pleco that I was lucky to find for a stupid low price.

I have a pleco obsession, seriously ever since I saw their sucker mouths and wedge shape I have been hooked. Along with MTS I have MPS!
I have wanted a royal plecos since I researched them, something about a 17" wedge with stripes or spots makes me happy. Unfortunately the smaller ones the chain stores sell don't often do well, they are very slow growing fish. So when I saw her at a store at 6" and with her price tag it was a no brainer. I brought her home and her name is Belle and she has been mine for about three years. She is a bit elusive but when I see my muppet I always smile in awe at her.

So my other plecos are:
-Albino BN male, Ghost; 13 yrs old and a great breeder in his prime.
-Calico BN female, Mrs. Muir; 5 years old and mate to Ghost.
-Albino BN male; EggNog about 3 years son to above plecos and 3 years old.
-Black BN male, Greyer; son of the first two BN above.
- (Wanted some of Ghost's offspring as he is getting up in age)
-2 male Black triradialus, a bit over 3 years old. Was hoping for M/F pair but both turned out to be male.
-Pair of super red BN, a bit over a year old. Sis named them, one is Meatloaf ( the singer not the food, lol) and I forget the female's name.
-Five L104/L162 Clown pleco/panaque ranging in age from 15 -5 years. Names are KitKat, Mars Bar, Twix, Mr. Goodyear and Whatchamacallit, lol.
-Three pecoltia; L075 P. Sabaji, L015 P. Vittata and L034 P. Compta. Have had them for 2 and 4 years
- Four whiptail; L010a, red whiptail, two common, and what was labeled a royal farowella, have had them for 2 years
- Three L264, Sultan plecos under a year old
- L001, marble sailfin under a year.
- L027, platinum royal pleco, Thor had him for 3 years but he is a lot younger than Bell my other royal.
- Unknown L#, "common" pleco Twizzler, about 6" rehomed from too small tank.

Think that is all...lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back