Australians...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hey Colin_T & the rest of you guys from down under......hope you're busy watching the ODI cricket. Australia down 44 for 6 in the 13th over....He!he! :lol: :p :D :beer: :good:

can't comment because I haven't seen any cricket for a while. We only have a couple of television stations and none of them have the cricket at this time of year :(

can't comment because I haven't seen any cricket for a while. We only have a couple of television stations and none of them have the cricket at this time of year :(

OK... Being the sport I am..... This only equalises the ODI series...... Australia did win the first one, (not a great margin) but there are 3 to go... and I'll also add.... Australia won the test series here...

I will not rub it in, but we got that score with 24 overs to spare and 7 wickets standing....Nice try Australia!!!

Don't you mean 6 for 44 :lol: I was wondering how we managed to get 44 batsmen out for only 6 runs :p
Crap. There goes our world domination in sport ;)
Cant win them all! Hey

My, My Thommo.... Are there still ppl using the old expression of wickets per run???... It's been internationally proclaimed that you say "there are 44 runs on the board, for the loss of 6 wkts" :nod:

OK... Being the sport I am..... This only equalises the ODI series...... Australia did win the first one, (not a great margin) but there are 3 to go... and I'll also add.... Australia won the test series here...

I must admit SA are playing some good cricket too. Both series have been pretty good to watch. I havn't seen too much of this series , maybe the media arn't too happy showing a loosing team all the time :) here in Oz. And yes we won the test series :p :lol:
Fingers crossed for the next one. :good:

Your media don't do it for you, I'll keep you updated (only if we win) :lol:

Your media don't do it for you, I'll keep you updated (only if we win) :lol:

Oops!... Collin_T & the rest of you'se down under...... Sorry to inform you, but 5 minutes ago, we took your last wicket in the 3rd ODI.... We've got the series!!!!... There are still another 2 games left.... Holding thumbs that you can get one of them at least!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back