Australian Bushfires Of 2009

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Carter

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The 7th of February is one of Australia's greatest tragedy that it has ever seen in its peace time history.

Night turned into day, day turned into night.
Untitled-90.jpg

Entire towns decimated and destroyed in a matter of hours.
Untitled-91.jpg

f-wildfires-aus-cp-584.jpg

090209-01-australia-fire_big.jpg

610x.jpg

Untitled-94.jpg

Untitled-93.jpg

Untitled-92.jpg

Untitled-89.jpg

Untitled-88.jpg

vict_AMO_2009040_lrg_nc.jpg

To lose one life, is one to many. To lose one hundred and eighty one is unspeakable, let alone thinkable, and to think, the majority of those fires that destroyed so much on the 7th, were deliberately lit

Hopefully you will spread the word about this tragedy.

the videos are shocking. also dont you mean february not january!

RIP to those that lost their lives in Australia's Worst Natural Disaster.

we feel for those who lost loved ones and their homes and everything they had..

really feel for all concerned and also the animales that would've lost their life too, some of the pictures look like a volcano has erupted, a very scaring thing for anyone to endure :blink: ,

the videos are shocking. also dont you mean february not january!

RIP to those that lost their lives in Australia's Worst Natural Disaster.

we feel for those who lost loved ones and their homes and everything they had..

its not a natural disaster if some one lit them

My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by this awful tragedy. Made worse by complete idiots who have started fires deliberatly.

Its been shocking to see the news coming out from Oz about the fires over the last week or so, I cant even imagine how devastated people who have lost loved ones, homes, worldy possessions must feel.

For anyone to be so stupid as to deliberately start a fire that has cost the lives of hundreds of people is appaling and nothing short of mass murder.

To any TFF members in Australia, I hope your safe and well.

My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by this awful tragedy. Made worse by complete idiots who have started fires deliberatly.

Me too.

for 191 people to have died, unfortunately, another 10 people were confirmed deceased, it just shows how quickly the fire came.

Estimates put the blaze at moving around 20 - 30 miles and hour... That is deadly quick, and it showed with the over whelming death toll.

I thank you all for you posts and your thoughts. Our prays and thoughts are needed for all those affected by this horrible disaster.

I feel for all the people that have been involved in this!, I hope it all gets sorted quickly for you

this is terrible my uncle has been affected but luckily is still alive his home has been evacuated, but is safe as of now, im really scared for him.

my bro is in australia, as he is on a gap year, luckily he is not near the fires, however he has just moved again to Adelaide.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back