FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Please vote here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KeddyPie................Lio

• Total voters
Such a cutesie woootsie bunch. Isis is looking quite thrilled with himself in that picture. I bet he expected mom/dad to give him a treat for doing such a good job of getting that pesky door out of the way,lol Had to vote malumute though because of that winning smile. Why cant I vote for all of them :dunno:

Angel,
I look at more as she likes to cause trouble....if you're there to call her on it she behaves pretty close to perfect. Left to her own devices she'll do whatever she wants whenever she wants. My boys aren't like that they know what's wrong and stick to it even when I'm not watching close.

Loyal (the pretty boy in my avi) has one bad habit I can't break him of. His favorite thing to do is sneak up behind people and bark once. Wait for the person to look at you act uninterested until they walk away sneak up again and bark once. He can't be left alone in the yard except in early morning because of that.

Our old man is the one that's been enjoying the whole yard all the time. He keeps strays out and doesn't hunt for holes or sneak up on people ;)

This heat is starting to get real good now. I hope th dog wins but they all are winners to me. So good luck everyone. :whistle:

Yes it is. I love it, I cant wait to see the Winner, I wont say whom I am for now it is too close. But I can say go go go,,,LOL :rofl:

Well, Angel Lady and I were talking about this, and we are hoping one more vote will come in for either before midnight. If one does, the poll will be closed. If one doesn't, there will be a tie-breaker that will run for three days. :)

So come on people, vote vote vote! :D

Most reactions

trending

Back