August 2014 - Tank Of The Month Comp Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
e63aebc6-cb5c-47a7-947f-8e9dfd02080a.jpg

20140814_111126.jpg

shoulders said:
these are the reasons many people do not enter, as you can just not compete with the lushness of a high tec planted tank, maybe if there was different categories of tanks each month like a comp for each low tech and high tech tanks, our maybe tanks between 60-120 litres and 200-500l.

cambojnr said:
these are the reasons many people do not enter, as you can just not compete with the lushness of a high tech planted tank, maybe if there was different categories of tanks each month like a comp for each low tech and high tech tanks, our maybe tanks between 60-120 litres and 200-500l.

Believe me, folks always seem to think their own tanks would not really be able to compete against others, but in reality I think everybody's tanks tend to be really nice and well thought out.

And its the taking part that really counts, and helps others to try and make their tanks something to be proud of and enter these comps. I entered once and even though I did not win I was really pleased to see my tank competing against others :)

You've convinced me, Ch4rlie...I'll take a pic tonight even although mine is a bit basic looking!

Ch4rlie said:

these are the reasons many people do not enter, as you can just not compete with the lushness of a high tech planted tank, maybe if there was different categories of tanks each month like a comp for each low tech and high tech tanks, our maybe tanks between 60-120 litres and 200-500l.

Believe me, folks always seem to think their own tanks would not really be able to compete against others, but in reality I think everybody's tanks tend to be really nice and well thought out.

And its the taking part that really counts, and helps others to try and make their tanks something to be proud of and enter these comps. I entered once and even though I did not win I was really pleased to see my tank competing against others
smile.png

I definitely +1 this, Any tank can look amazing either to yourself or others. If you have confidence don't be discouraged by others. its a fair game and brings inspiration to others. 

fm1978 said:
Am I too late to get in on this action?

Definitely not too late, in fact, perfect timing fm1978 ;)

Entries closes tomorrow (15th) and the voting poll will then commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back