🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The August competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th August 2014.

(As a side note:  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

This is my red scooter blenny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 243
My moori dolphin after she spat out her babies :), the verification is her back in the main tank

okay may as well submit my fish :p here is one of 15 Copper Harlequin Rasbora's il post a verification pic tomorrow once lights are on

I usually upload pictures to photobucket ans then copy the picture link and paste it here, it will be numbers and letters forst but after posted it becomes a photo.

misterluke44 said:
How do you put pictures in?
You can add pictures by going to 'More Reply Options' at the bottom and attaching files, or using a photo sharing website like photobucket which sawickib explained.

You need to have been a member for 60 days and have 60 posts before you can enter though.

This is Sheldon, my Tire track eel chilling out on the heater

20140805_081928.jpg

He hid in his cave for the verification pic lol

20140812_165427.jpg

vrob said:
This is Sheldon, my Tire track eel chilling out on the heater

attachicon.gif
20140805_081928.jpg

He hid in his cave for the verification pic lol

attachicon.gif
20140812_165427.jpg
Unfortunately hon you can't enter just yet! You need to have 60 posts and have been a member for 60 days. Very lovely pic though. Also I would look into a heater guard if he's doing that..he might burn himself :C

Oh I'm sorry. I started reading at "General Rules" and somehow missed the big red part lol. Maybe next month! :)
Thanks for the tip, he doesn't do it often and he's almost too big to fit back there now lol.

Sorry again for not reading as well as i should have :)

Some excellent entries and standards continue to be high
smile.png

Zik - going to need a verification pic from you
wink.png

Vrob - am afraid Ninzouta is quite correct, you will need 60 post counts before can be eligible to enter to Comps, but thats the spirit though and look forward to seeing your entries coming in soon. Real nice eel BTW 
yes.gif

Keeps it up folks and keep the entries coming in only one day left to go 
good.gif

Thanks Ch4lie! :). I should quality for next month's so i'll be re-entering him. At the rate he's going he'll be alot bigger then lol. 

sorry ch4 here is the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back