FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The August competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th August 2013.

Right, I'm gonna get in quick as usually once someone else has posted an entry I think 'what's the point, theirs is much better'!

here goes...

Can I post a verification tomorrow as their lights have gone off and I don't want to wake them up again :p

2w7eqn8.jpg

2jahnjt.jpg

Figure ill give it a go since rescaping my tank.

null_zps3c0517cd.jpg

verification:

null_zps76942142.jpg

my tank cleared up since i posted that last pic.  Can this one be used instead?  thanks.

Sure - not a problem.

I figured I'd enter my 29 gallon this month, before I break it down. I was really starting to like the jungly overgrown look lol (it's just bc I was too lazy to keep the moss in check :lol: but actually started to like it and so I left it)

Entry:

Verif:

: ) entering the 72 gallon bowfront planted community aquarium.

Competition entry.

Attachments

• augustcomp.jpg
    augustcomp.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 164
  • augustcompmain.jpg
    augustcompmain.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 168
Never see many cichlid tanks in here, so might as well chuck mine in!

Entry:

Verification: 

wow, stunning tanks this month, i was thinking of entering, but i think i'll leave it for next month now :L might have more of a chance 

If it's alright, I am resubmitting my since updated tank! Do I need to upload another confirmation photo?

P1020870_zps0e2b7552.jpg

Attachments

• tootie.jpg
    tootie.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back