FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The August competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th August 2013.

O7J4i7rh.jpg

A9QZDg9h.jpg

I only have 7 votes I don't think I am going to win the july comp. So I am going to try again.  I did a photo shoot with my fish today and got a nice one. I put my Sig on it hope thats not a problem.  

Same fish as last time but WAY better photo. 

I would like to enter mine please. 

4676f84e-43f0-409f-abcc-a647614389ac_zps00a6111e.jpg

DSC02093_zpsf0e44d04.jpg

Ill enter my YWG and pistol pair :)

Entry:

Ill add my verif tonight if that's ok? Ill have to try and get another with the pistol out, but if I can't is one just of the YWG at the burrows opening ok?

Can I be a pain and use this pic instead please :p

2130eaf4-8a72-4ba3-a7d9-b266f560e265_zpsdd405696.jpg

eaglesaquarium said:
Yes, you can reenter the seahorse... just add a new verification pic.

Will do
smile.png
I have a new entry picture too because one of the females(he originally got two young females) went downhill and they started ignoring each other
sad.png
She died unfortunately but he has a big male now and my new picture will include him and the small female
smile.png

Will get it ASAP. Thanks
smile.png

Edit: New entry. Excuse the horrible pictures, he sits so close to the glass sometimes that my camera doesn't focus if I have it against the glass so I have to hold it back slightly which allows reflections :)

Entry.
Seahorses5_zps3bdfbac4.jpg

Verification.
PonyVerification_zps15323b09.jpg

The verification he's sat picking out food from the rocks :)

I just love my Raphaeli catfish.... nocturnal, so had to chase him out for the Photo session....but... here we are.....

My entry photo....

and ... my verification photo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back