Aug 2012 Fish Of The Month Comp. Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops! I'll try and play some tomorrow bud, I feel my drawing skills might be diminished at this time of night :p

Hey man! I play draw something! :p

I'm hyper though, just like on here :fun:

Woops! I'll try and play some tomorrow bud, I feel my drawing skills might be diminished at this time of night :p

Same here, having my last fag and then it's snooze time.

Hey man! I play draw something! :p

I'm hyper though, just like on here :fun:

Yay! Can you pm me your FB please and I'll look you up tomorrow when I'm more awake. I'm very talented! (not!) I have fun trying though, it's all in the detail :lol:

I've been trying for ages to get a pic of one of my kuhlis for this FOTM, but the barsterds don't sit still long enough to focus, let alone snap, and my rams always swim up to the lens to inspect what is going on!

My first try at FOTM! This is my new red zebra, Apollo. He was so pleased with his algae waver that he patrolled the tank for about half an hour with it making sure that everyone knew he was the boss :lol:

Entry
16-1-1.jpg

Verification
DSCF2753Large.jpg
Its funny to watch them do that, my silver dollars swim around eating the pleco tablets untill my bristlenose realises and chases them off it! :fish: :rofl:

509f8d37.jpg

this is my gold male gourami hope you guys enjoy I've had him for about a year now he's grown a lot now
6620585a.jpg

conformation :)

Some amazing fish :Di might just enter with my
Male Aphyposemion Australe

The pictures do this Red no justice, I need a better camera.
His speckling and blues are so much better in person.
Picture 3 comes closest I guess. still not true to life though.
A Juvenile 4" just now growing into his eyes.

myoungred.jpg

myoungred2.jpg

myoungred3.jpg

mconformation.jpg

Lets put another Invert in here.

Heres Spike, My Shortspine Urchin.

Entry
500d804d.jpg

Verification
aecb5671.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.