Assasin Snails

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

tom130691

Fishaholic
Reaction score
got quite a few of these now and they have destroyed all of my mts and are still reproducing so im selling some i have probably 200 medium-large and god noes how many babies/smaller ones

£2 each
£1.50 postage regardless of how many you would like

im in coventry if anybody want to collect

27012011028.jpg

I will want some of these once my tank is cycled. I'll try to remember! :D

hello im looking about 15 would you do that for 18pound thats all i can offer thanks

I would be interested in 4 big ones but they would have to be here on tuesday at the latest how long does delivery usually take?

I would be interested in 4 big ones but they would have to be here on tuesday at the latest how long does delivery usually take?
i would send first class so 1-2days usualy,

and to comment above 18 is a bit low mate sorry

OK can I order 4 snails to arrive here between the 7th and the 10th of March? if I order them for this week they could end up sitting in the post office for 3 days before I could collect them :angry:
Thanks

OK can I order 4 snails to arrive here between the 7th and the 10th of March? if I order them for this week they could end up sitting in the post office for 3 days before I could collect them :angry:
Thanks

sounds ok to me mate ill pm you later when im home and sort out payment address ect

its ok mate i 20 odd for 20quid posted of another member

good for them wouldnt even worth the hassle of selling that low for me, when i got mine originally i paid £15 for 5

its ok mate i 20 odd for 20quid posted of another member

good for them wouldnt even worth the hassle of selling that low for me, when i got mine originally i paid £15 for 5
yea i understand mate you doing a good job thanks for you help anyway mate

I will at a later date, my tank is still cycling! :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back