Arowana Fish Straight From Malaysia

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

leon23

Reaction score
hello there,

i from Malaysia and i would like to introduce this beautiful fish into UK. Currently, I have a fish farm located at Malaysia n at the same time, i am doing import and export for all sorts of tropical fish from Japanese Carp, tiger barb, betta fish, Malaysia Gold Arowana such as high back, super high back, cross back n much more. i am looking for fish store who are interested in this Arowana fish n others tropical fish to be import into UK. here is some picture of the Arowana fish that i have.

GoldHead0003s.jpg

Arowana0007.jpg

if u interested in this arowana fish, pls do email me at [email protected]

cheers,
leon

There are many very reputable Aro import/export farms out there that have websites etc.

Where is yours?

The money these things go for a bit of assurance wouldn't go amiss!

*edit* Just found the ONLY information online: http://www.altavista.com/web/results?fr=altavista&itag=ody&q=maloong+aquarium+farm&kgs=0&kls=0

No thanks.

There are many very reputable Aro import/export farms out there that have websites etc.

Where is yours?

The money these things go for a bit of assurance wouldn't go amiss!

*edit* Just found the ONLY information online: http://www.altavista.com/web/results?fr=altavista&itag=ody&q=maloong+aquarium+farm&kgs=0&kls=0

No thanks.

the websites is www.malaysiaarowana.net but is not running yet because i trying to settle some stuff with the domain company. it will be up in this 2 weeks time. i can post some picture of my fism farm with some action of the malaysian gold fish in the fish pond. u won't get much opportunities to see arowana fish in fish farm bcos the won't let u in to have a look. here some picture to verify everything.

basically, our company is at low profile n only deal with ppl who we know only. we are just open about 1 year plus now n i am trying to bring this beautiful fish to ppl in UK. The Company name would be Maloong Aquarium Farm Sdn. Bhd.

DSC_0052.jpg

The person in green shirt would be me. the fish i am holding is Malaysian Gold Arowana, type is High Back.

FishFarmPano.jpg

the Farm picture

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

Some picture of the arowana in pond

if any query or anything u want to ask, please email. thank you.

cheers,
leon

Well at least you provided some pics.
They look stunning by the way.

Do you work for them or are you the owner?

That pond with the Asians in is stunning, having been lucky enough to have had four of these beautiful fish I think you have a great job :)
There are already plenty of reputable importers ( I take it you will supply them with CITES certs and chips?) but a bit of healthy competition never harmed anyone, best of luck

Well at least you provided some pics.
They look stunning by the way.

Do you work for them or are you the owner?

it is a family business n it own by my uncle, currently i doing import & export to UK. i am searching for potential shop to bring this fish in.

That pond with the Asians in is stunning, having been lucky enough to have had four of these beautiful fish I think you have a great job :)
There are already plenty of reputable importers ( I take it you will supply them with CITES certs and chips?) but a bit of healthy competition never harmed anyone, best of luck

yes, we do supply the chips n so on. thank you

Well, fair play on you.
I wish you luck.

You may want to spread the word at other "monster" fish sites.
I can mail you the names if you like.

By the way, I just sent you an e-mail.

Well, fair play on you.
I wish you luck.

You may want to spread the word at other "monster" fish sites.
I can mail you the names if you like.

By the way, I just sent you an e-mail.

that will be great. can u pls email me the list, it will ease my time searching around. thank you again gasmask

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back