Arizona Cardinals

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dnn3

Fish Addict
Reaction score
the arizona cardinals in the superbowl,i thought i would see the cubs in the world series before i would see arizona in the superbowl. :lol:

the arizona cardinals in the superbowl,i thought i would see the cubs in the world series before i would see arizona in the superbowl. :lol:

I watched the "Cards" first series. they looked very impressive! had to miss the rest though :crazy:

the cards are definately on a roll.anyone have a prediction?cards or steelers?i haven't made up my mind yet.

the cards are definately on a roll.anyone have a prediction?cards or steelers?i haven't made up my mind yet.

can't make up my mind.
1, the Cards will run away with it,
2, the Steelers will grid them into the ground.
3, if my life depended on the decision, :hyper: I'd shoot myself. :hyper:

im just glad the cards beat the eagles...as a cowboy fan you gotta hate the eagles (and the giants)...

I want the cardinals over the steelers

i think if the cards can score early it's their game.but if the steelers can force them into a slow down game then they'll win it.i'm definately for the cards though.larry fitzgerald is fun to watch.

it's superbowl sunday,any last predictions?my guess is steelers 24,cardinals 20.

Im going to go Steelers 17, Cardinals 10

Surprised to see both teams in the superbowl tbh, at the start of the season I wouldnt of said either :D

i'm much more suprised to see the cards than the steelers but i don't think anybody would have picked either of them at the beginning of the season.

i'm much more suprised to see the cards than the steelers but i don't think anybody would have picked either of them at the beginning of the season.

Yeah Cards are really surpising!, Im a Broncos fan and did think we might make it at one point :p

i'm a vikings fan which is about the same as being a cubs fan :lol: wait til next year.

I kinda felt bad for the Cardinals, Soo close to winning, good catch by Holmes though to get the last touchdown

Great game even though their were alot of penalties :p

it was a great game,i really thought the cards had it.arizona would be foolish not to keep kurt warner at least one more year.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back