Arizona Aquatic Gardens

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

france

Reaction score
Has anyone used Arizona Aquatic Garden's before for ordering fish and plants? I'm having trouble finding decent plants and fish around my area (Delaware) so I thought I'd try online ordering for my new 30 gal. I've found a lot of things on their site which I would like but am weary of ordering from them w/out more opinions. Also, for those of you who have ordered from them, what were your shipping costs? I know they do not charge you until they ship so you do not know ahead of time how much the shipping is going to cost.
Thanks!

Early on I used them a couple times and had such bad results I have never gone back. They have a great assortment of stuff offered. But I never had one order filled correctly. The final time they billed for stuff they didn't send. They ship late in the week which I hate as well and they don't ship cheap.

However, some folks also swear by them.

There are plenty of good plant sellers on the net.

I made the mistake last month of shopping for Marbled Hatchetfish and Mature Bristle nosed Plecostomus and I unfortunately found Arizona Aqua Gardens. I ordered 2 LARGE 2inch Bristle Nosed Plecostomus and 8 Marbled Hatchetfish. When they arrived it was 4 weeks later, 6 Hatchetfish were not only dead but decaying in the bag and 1 that was still barely alive. my math is pretty bad but that is only 7 fish and I ordered 8 not only that but I paid for 8 and I also paid extra for LARGE Bristle Nosed Pleco's but I got Baby Bristles. They give three phone numbers but nobody answers their phones they don't reply to text messages no means of communication whatsoever.

I have seen a lot of negative reviews since I posted the first time to this thread and I also reported them to Consumer Affairs but so far have heard nothing about it. If you have had a bad experience with these people yourself, report it to Consumer Affairs and maybe we can save some other Aquarists the same aggravation that we are dealing with. When I see a place where I can enter a review about them I have been adding my story to it to help deter people from getting scammed by these thief's.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back