Are You Talking To Me ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Your funny streak just upped and left....🙄 don't give up your day job
Lol. I'm no where close to a comedian and plus I would not be good at coming up with whole comedic talks...

BTW, if that last comment offended you I assure you I wasn't trying to so this time I will say sorry with no jokes coming after with it. What I said was meant to be a joke and nothing more

Lol. I'm no where close to a comedian and plus I would not be good at coming up with whole comedic talks...

BTW, if that last comment offended you I assure you I wasn't trying to so this time I will say sorry with no jokes coming after with it. What I said was meant to be a joke and nothing more
Don't worry yourself matey, us Brits don't offend so easy nor do we need an apology for every little slip up. You weren't to know I was female and I'm not upset you assumed I was male 🤷‍♀️

I appreciate your manners and maturity though, over here I'd probably be told to fuplie off and be given the finger 🙄 kids these days got no respect

Don't worry yourself matey, us Brits don't offend so easy nor do we need an apology for every little slip up. You weren't to know I was female and I'm not upset you assumed I was male 🤷‍♀️
Yah... Idk why but when I read your name I just assumed male... Glad you hear you aren't upset! I was afraid I really insulted you or something...

I appreciate your manners and maturity though, over here I'd probably be told to fuplie off and be given the finger 🙄 kids these days got no respect
Thank you...
Yah, teens these days really have no morals. It's hard to find ones who do. I never curse (although I will admit I have accidentally cursed under my breath a few times 🤣.) But I never try to curse. I never want to either, it's not needed. And the finger is just very rude. It's messed up.

@CaptainBarnicles No respect happened here first.
image.jpeg

This just shows me that their fish keeping lives are boring, and the hobby has no challenges left for them. I suppose if you watch enough fish videos then you don't need to keep the fish.

This just shows me that their fish keeping lives are boring, and the hobby has no challenges left for them. I suppose if you watch enough fish videos then you don't need to keep the fish.
Its simply just having fun 🙄

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back