Are You A Crunchy Nut?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

geo7x

resistance is futile......
Reaction score
I am!
I cant get enough of kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes, I've tried other cereals but nothing else quite cuts it.
(sorry if youre in USA none of this will make sense to you)

Are you a Crunchy Nut?

cor0025.jpg

I try to buy sensible breakfast cereal as I share it with my 4 y/o but...left to my own devices, I would eat cereal and nothing else - and not the good-for-you kind either.

It's those nasty little mini Weetabix that get us. Once you have them in the house, you end up dipping in them like snacks, just a handful at a time, then they suck all the moisture from your body and you have to go in search of coffee in a panic.

They are the rankest things ever. They are nastyness covered in sugar and hydrogenated fat, how are we suposed to get to size zero with all this sugar. :lol: but really I only have time for a glass of water for breakfast. I think i should make time tho. I do love weetabix, they are nice.

They are the rankest things ever. They are nastyness covered in sugar and hydrogenated fat, how are we suposed to get to size zero with all this sugar. I have a glass of water for breakfast. Cereal is just ranky stuff.

I'm not a big fan of cereal but I don't mind Kellogs that much and some cereal is good for you...starving yourself isn't going to get you to a size zero

They are the rankest things ever. They are nastyness covered in sugar and hydrogenated fat, how are we suposed to get to size zero with all this sugar. I have a glass of water for breakfast. Cereal is just ranky stuff.

I'm not a big fan of cereal but I don't mind Kellogs that much and some cereal is good for you...starving yourself isn't going to get you to a size zero

I feel dumb now, i thought i would just clear this up, I am not going to go to a size zero really. Im a size 10-12UK, 8-10US which i am happy with. Maybe i will tone up, but i dont want people on here thinking im anerixc or anything. Most days i wake up to late (for school to have any breakfast) and other days (school holidays) im getting up at lunch time so i have lunch. I hate size zero girls i was sorta making a joke which was like peeing in the wind, came right back to slap me in the face.

Im will edit my post to make my joke clearer

Its not as sugary and fatty as alot of cereals. Its one of kellogs' cereals thats on the "drop a jean size in 2 weeks" scheme so it cant be all bad.
Anyway, lifes too short for celery sticks ;)

I like Crunchy Nut, but can't eat much or it gives me the squits.

I love CornPops, Golden Nuggetts, Weetabix with Dried Fruit.

You got me addicted, I thought i would try them again to see what all the fuss was about and i have them for breakfast every day and when i get in from school. They are so nice!!! Im one of you :lol:

I reckon the whole drop a jean size thing is a gimmick, if you start eating properly for two weeks you're bound to lose weight. The hardened dieters don't bother with this stuff so it is left for the new dieters who are all anticipation and enthusiasm and this will be the first time they have regulated their diet - it's bound to work.

Having said that....anything that gets a "growing" population down is fine by me. I don't understand why girls wear a g-string and low cut jeans when they have a stomach that *clearly* hangs out all over the top of thir waistband. Ick.

I don't understand why girls wear a g-string and low cut jeans when they have a stomach that *clearly* hangs out all over the top of thir waistband

because some men find that incredably sexy :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back