Are they eating eachother?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

despreauxb

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a pest problem and started off with just one but they were reproducing faster than he qas eating so I got a second one. I noticed they've been hanging out alot but all day they've both been in the same spot and I came home to this.... is one eating the other?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1134538990.jpg
    Snapchat-1134538990.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 38
I have a pest problem and started off with just one but they were reproducing faster than he qas eating so I got a second one. I noticed they've been hanging out alot but all day they've both been in the same spot and I came home to this.... is one eating the other?
I would say they are making babies.
let them be, give them some privacy XD
anyway i heard assassin snail eggs are slow to hatch is that true?

You will be fine....
Yes, they take forever to grow.
If you want to find the eggs look at the very bottom of your stem plants on the stem part you'll see little square items that look like tags.
If you want you can raise them in a separate tank...
I've never done that though.
I had two originally in my tank and they made babies and after a while I think I got about eight. I'm not sure what your situation is but they definitely did not overrun my tank. I don't know if I got them out with gravel vacuums or what but honestly I just let them be.

after I had about eight extra ones I traded them into my fish store for some flakes or something...

Congratulations!

You will be fine....
Yes, they take forever to grow.
If you want to find the eggs look at the very bottom of your stem plants on the stem part you'll see little square items that look like tags.
If you want you can raise them in a separate tank...
I've never done that though.
I had two originally in my tank and they made babies and after a while I think I got about eight. I'm not sure what your situation is but they definitely did not overrun my tank. I don't know if I got them out with gravel vacuums or what but honestly I just let them be.

after I had about eight extra ones I traded them into my fish store for some flakes or something...

Congratulations!
Okay! I just didn't want then to over run my tank! Thank you

Most reactions

Back