Are these gold fish eggs ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Then I need to get my new glasses checked. Lol! Goldfish eggs are round balls. Are these round balls? I’m just not seeing them, I guess.

Maybe because I use my IPhone. They should be born in the next day or so if water’s not too cold and they are goldfish eggs.

They are eggs about 100 have hatched yesterday and still about 200+ to go do I feed them once they are free swimming or do I wait till they have all hatched and are all free swimming need a little advice on what to feed them and how to care for them as much advice as possibly would be helpful

Start feeding on day 3 after born. Are they in a tank? Parents removed?

I have them in a 40L tub the parents and still in there main tank do I feed them 3 days after the first one hatched or 3 days after they all have hatched

Will I be ok to keep some 3week old bristlenoes fry in the same tub as the goldfish fry to help keep the food of the bottom ?

Feed them as soon as they start swimming around.

The following link has information about culturing food for baby fish. It's too late to make green water and infusoria but it does have a section on boiled egg yolk, under the heading "Emergency Fry Food". I would use that as a start and if you can get to a pet shop, buy some powdered fry food for egg layers. You can sprinkle a small amount of that on the surface and the fry will pick at it in conjunction with the boiled egg yolk.

After a couple of weeks on egg yolk you can add newly hatched brineshrimp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back