Are these eggs?!?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The Gourami Lady

Reaction score
I have a male and female three spot gourami and the female has been "pregnant" but I've been reading about bubble nests and can't quite tell if this is a bubble nest or something else. Please help!
20200713_104922.jpg
20200713_104839.jpg

if you plan on raising them...

Get a culture of baby brine shrimp going.

The gourami eggs will hatch in about 24 hours, leave the nest in about 2-3 days and become free swimming. This is when you can start feeding them.

Have them in a container/tank with parent tanks water with a lid--they need humidity to develop their lungs properly.

Keep an airline gently going.

Dad will care for the young until they leave the nest, then the parents will lose interest and eat them.

The gourami eggs will hatch in about 24 hours, leave the nest in about 2-3 days and become free swimming. This is when you can start feeding them.

Have them in a container/tank with parent tanks water with a lid--they need humidity to develop their lungs properly.

Dad will care for the young until they leave the nest, then the parents will lose interest and eat them.
Thank you I needed that!

Should I remove my snails?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back