Are These Eggs? Or A Figment Of My Imagination?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ParsonsD

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just this second turned the light on my aquarium, to find most the gravel up the left side of my tank, with little white things attached to the back of the tank, and covering my heater. They are all across the heater guard, and in the slits aswell. All other fish are down the other end of my tank with my parrot protecting these little things. Everytime a fish comes anywhere near the left side, the parrot chases them all the way back!
some eggs are kinda see through, and some are pure white.. Would it be wise to move them from the heater? Dont want any getting damaged.. Not only that, there are myths of parrots being infertile.. Any suggestions guys? And who wants any if successful? Haha!

Having trouble uploading pics so put pic as my display/profile pic! =]

Do you have two parrots in there, male & female? If not, then pointless keeping the eggs, if they are still white they are not fertile anyway and will get fungus over them.

Most parrots are indeed infertile, well the male anyways, so even with m/f in the tank, chances of any wrigglers is minute.

Do you have two parrots in there, male & female? If not, then pointless keeping the eggs, if they are still white they are not fertile anyway and will get fungus over them.

Most parrots are indeed infertile, well the male anyways, so even with m/f in the tank, chances of any wrigglers is minute.

Actually i have two females and one male.. But also have 5 yellow labs of mixed sex, and also male and female convict in same tank.. And we all know about cichlids and random breeding! Haha!

Oh heck, well indeed the convicts could be responsible then. If they stay white, then they are not fertile and you should remove them, or indeed if they develop a fungus.

Otherwise leave them be and see what happens.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back