Are my bettas fine?

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hello TFF

I have many bettas in many tanks. As you all know I am big fan of bettas. However I am clueless when it comes to healthcare. can you guys do a quick health check?

BETTA: ACE
a537e86e45c9b1b4a45c8bb1fa5bdabb--betta-fish-tank-beta-fish.jpg

BETTA: WHITEFLOWER
4335fbea2aefe451c30d3f3f6944a4a6--pastel-i-want.jpg

BETTA: CLUELESS
BB-Luvernius-Tucker-DanielD.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TFF:thanks::thanks::thanks:

They look fine and my guess is, you just wanted to show them off and used a health check as an excuse :)

Nice looking fish too :).

Most fish health issues are caused by poor water quality. Keep the tank and water clean and you rarely see diseases.

Sick fish won't have their fins flared out, they will often get a cream or white film over their body and fins, they might not eat, they sit on the bottom or just under the surface, they don't act normally.

The following link has information about what to do if your fish get sick. It's long and boring but worth knowing.
https://www.fishforums.net/threads/what-to-do-if-your-fish-gets-sick.450268/

Last edited:
They are beautiful guys, however the last one looks a tad pale. Maybe give him a water change. The first one is really pretty, my personal favorite

They look great. The last one might need a little attention since the colors aren't as vibrant

Thanks guys will do as you said

What I would do if I were you is enter one of them in the Fish of the Month contest. Next one starts around August 15th!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back