Arcadia eco aqua led flashing light help please

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

didz04

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi i have bought one of these as link below but second hand from ebay.

They sent one out but it wasn't working. The switch on the driver was loose but can still slide on and off. I emailed them and they sent another one, it lights up but its flashing on and off. I realized that the wire that's attached to the driver is loose so when wire moves a certain way the light turns off.

When the led lights start flashing what is that a sign of?

Thanks

Send another email and try to get another unit. Or, just return it and get your money back. It sounds like a cheap light.

Oh sorry by the way it is second hand. They have quite a few of them on for sale. Has anyone used them before as one thing i want to find out, in the listing it mentions the plug is jammed into the driver so these i can't plug out easily. I haven't really tried it with force yet. Can the driver and plug be separated from the led light?

I think they are getting damaged on delivery.
I would still send another email and complain. If they sent you 2 lights that both didn’t work properly, somethings wrong here...

Oh sorry by the way it is second hand. They have quite a few of them on for sale. Has anyone used them before as one thing i want to find out, in the listing it mentions the plug is jammed into the driver so these i can't plug out easily. I haven't really tried it with force yet. Can the driver and plug be separated from the led light?
Just saw this. ^

If you are buying used, you just take the chance that it may be damaged.

How much did you pay for it?

Just saw this. ^

If you are buying used, you just take the chance that it may be damaged.

How much did you pay for it?
I bought it for £45 free postage. They allowed me to keep the first unit that seems to be faulty, but to be honest i was going to send it back if second one worked alright.

I bought it for £45 free postage. They allowed me to keep the first unit that seems to be faulty, but to be honest i was going to send it back if second one worked alright.
Maybe look into another affordable light? I’m pretty sure they sell Nicrew lights over in the UK. I would look into those, if you decide to return both lights.

Maybe look into another affordable light? I’m pretty sure they sell Nicrew lights over in the UK. I would look into those, if you decide to return both lights.
Thanks i think i might give them a try if these don't plan out right.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back