Aqueon 50W Submersible Heater

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

EllieJellyEllie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
This heater does what it needs to do. It keeps my tank at exactly the dial temperture, and I love it. When I first got the tank, I would check the temperature all the time after hearing stories of heaters frying tank, and I feel this one won't. I have learned that if I make sire the dial is turned to 79°F, it will be in the 78°-80°F range.

I have had this heater since August, but the person who had the tank before me had it for over a year and said all equipment was oroginal that he bought when he set up the tank.

I put the tank water in, put the heater in, plugged it in, set it to 79°F, and within twenty-four hours it was around that tempeture. It was very easy to use.

Pros
~Works well
~Easy to use
~Reliable
~Light tells you when on
~Dial with large numbers makes it easy to see

Cons
N/A

My Rating

:nod:

This heater does what it needs to do. It keeps my tank at exactly the dial temperture, and I love it. When I first got the tank, I would check the temperature all the time after hearing stories of heaters frying tank, and I feel this one won't. I have learned that if I make sire the dial is turned to 79°F, it will be in the 78°-80°F range.

I have had this heater since August, but the person who had the tank before me had it for over a year and said all equipment was oroginal that he bought when he set up the tank.

I put the tank water in, put the heater in, plugged it in, set it to 79°F, and within twenty-four hours it was around that tempeture. It was very easy to use.

Pros
~Works well
~Easy to use
~Reliable
~Light tells you when on
~Dial with large numbers makes it easy to see

Cons
N/A

My Rating

:nod:

This was posted long ago, and no replies or comments. I see it is still highly recommended by many people. This is the one I'm going to buy soon. Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back