Aquatic Frogs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Anybody know?

I read in another post (on this forum, I think) that youth males will do this to practice and get ready for breeding. Maybe they are still young? Are they males or females that are doing this?

Anybody know?

I read in another post (on this forum, I think) that youth males will do this to practice and get ready for breeding. Maybe they are still young? Are they males or females that are doing this?

I don't think the person you are answering is going to be looking for an answer....the post you were replying to is 6.5 years old! :lol:

lol!! You can tell that I am a newbie to the forum! If it makes me look any smarter, I figured that out later during my forum browsing!! :blush:

lol!! You can tell that I am a newbie to the forum! If it makes me look any smarter, I figured that out later during my forum browsing!! :blush:

haha I did a similar thing when i first joined!!!

its all good, how long have you kept ADF?

I want to keep (albino) ACF, but I have afew questions. Do you guys want me to start a new thread, or can I ask them here? :look:

I have an african dwarf frog in a tank with a gourami that got a fungal infection, I removed the gourami and treated it but now I don't know if I can put the gourami back into the tank while it still has the treatment I'm it's system. Any help would be much appreciate x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back