Aquascaper 20g

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I’m going to remove all the plants here in the center, and replant in the corners and in the back. I want to keep the center of the tank empty, to give good depth.
B2C55298-0008-4475-AC79-B109A382B020.jpeg

Sounds like a great plan! That’s exactly what I was thinking it needed
As things go, probably won’t have time to do it today, lol. Have school to finish up and then a game tonight.

Honestly have no clue. Picked it up from my LFS a few years ago for $20. The smaller pieces in the back are locally collected oak branches.
Did you need to wait for them to dry before adding? I'm asking because I want to collect my own branched. They are crazy expensive online and at my LFS

Did you need to wait for them to dry before adding? I'm asking because I want to collect my own branched. They are crazy expensive online and at my LFS
I actually collected them dry. I don’t condone collecting from waterways, because there’s just too many parasites that we don’t see.

I plan to do work on the tank today, as I’ll have plenty of free time.

Haven’t had time to trim really, just been super busy. Everything still doing good.
82539E17-17D0-4A33-BF41-6AB06AE89C4F.jpeg

If the label is anything to go by, it's a species of Synodontis, but shops often label things wrong - either they don't know or they don't bother changing the labels when they move fish round.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back