Aquascaper 20g

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have ordered plants from YourFishStuff on Ebay or their website, AquariumPlantCenter on Etsy, and rolandpre6 on Ebay. All three have huge variety and decent prices and deals. If were me, I would look to add some variety and color to the tank. I would get red ludwigia and a tiger lotus to bring in some red and interesting shapes, as well as balance the tank a little bit with those large leaves the tiger lotus has. Maybe an anubias barteri. The dark green and broad leaf shape would really pop by the anacharis, more so if you had some red ludwigia too. Maybe a couple amazon swords in the back. I have found swords to be really great space fillers! They create a really nice "backdrop" for darker plants or red plants or very defined plants without looking "solid" like a background.

Edit: I have been the most pleased with YourFishStuff. 1 anubias barteri really has 2 individual plants, 1 amazon sword really comes with 3. The red ludwigia from them came with like 8 12" stems! So in your tank you could get by ordering 2 swords, 1 anubias, and 1 ludwigia

Anyone have any suggestions for buying plants online?

I’m working on a list in my head.
Ive always loved the look of some very large anubias on drift wood... Canton aquatics on eBay/etsy is really good as well as marcusfishtanks on the same sites. (But get them on eBay cause its cheaper)

Val’s and Crypts are doing great. Plan to add more root tabs this afternoon
389D31DB-B710-446E-BE35-0310F992F1CF.jpeg
7305360A-7061-4DF7-A596-E448A2A15DA8.jpeg
E0B82DCC-B1D0-47A5-9C05-C86AEA351FA8.jpeg
I’ve had this nerite for almost 5 years, it’s crazy
31DA811D-EB03-4BBB-9241-270F9DF9DB92.jpeg

0C7B39EE-2CD6-4ACA-BA22-46B5E9AAA313.jpeg

The snails look like they are doing well too. Alas the sand looks like it is turning a black. Maybe gravel clean it and see if the colour changes.

The snails look like they are doing well too. Alas the sand looks like it is turning a black. Maybe gravel clean it and see if the colour changes.
Yup, that’s because I hadn’t maintenanced the tank in a while.

Thinking about getting one of these two
D7D61A80-C86E-4797-A2D5-8CEDF0D42222.png
492A2518-CF37-4006-B84B-A9D3B4ED7121.png

But $65+ for a school of 7 is pretty steep.

th

that is super expensive. can your LFS order them for you for cheaper?
Haven’t checked yet. If the next time I go to my LFS they have some healthy Harlequin Rasboras, then I'm going to get about 8.

Can you get them for cheaper through Aquatic Arts?
I did find his account on eBay, but I lost it again.

@PheonixKingZ
are you talking about this?
Yes.

If I get 10 from the website, then it would be $54 not including shipping. These are a rather rare fish, so that’s why they are so expensive.

Yes.

If I get 10 from the website, then it would be $54 not including shipping. These are a rather rare fish, so that’s why they are so expensive.
That is really expensive! Hopefully you get what you pay for!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back