Aquascaper 20g

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He’s not in the 20g long, but I don’t feel like finding my 10g journal, lol.
BE5B3736-F872-4FD7-A5D9-E923ED9A5622.jpeg

As promised, a pic:
766F9650-C9A3-4D5A-9ED2-F94E9971125C.jpeg

Had a die off of the Cory’s for some reason. No clue why. :(

(There’s GHA heavy in some places, so I plan to remove that today)

So what all fish are in there now? MAN those vals TOOK OFF
There’s only 2 Neon Tetras, 2 Harliqune Rasboras, and the BNP left. I neglected the tank for a while because I was so incredibly busy with work, school, and just life in general. But I’ve decided to get back at it, and cleaned up the tank a lot on Sunday:
5C2C2BAA-3D9B-473B-B20B-1B916CD08746.jpeg
66E01079-3ED8-4391-85E7-2A0E12D8E724.jpeg
97EC91D8-695D-425A-9911-F10B1F245137.jpeg

I had a lot of die off on plants, so I plan to get some more soon. Looking to get Amazon swords for the back.

I sort of lost interest in fish keeping for a while, but I’m back at it. My plan is to get more plants and more Neon Tetras/Rasboras. No clue when that will be, but I have plans.

There’s only 2 Neon Tetras, 2 Harliqune Rasboras, and the BNP left. I neglected the tank for a while because I was so incredibly busy with work, school, and just life in general. But I’ve decided to get back at it, and cleaned up the tank a lot on Sunday:
View attachment 153472View attachment 153473View attachment 153474
I had a lot of die off on plants, so I plan to get some more soon. Looking to get Amazon swords for the back.
I sort of lost interest in fish keeping for a while, but I’m back at it. My plan is to get more plants and more Neon Tetras/Rasboras. No clue when that will be, but I have plans.
Yipee, glad to hear your back to fish keeping! Your tank looks great!

Wow that before and after difference is crazy! Some red plants would add a whole new dimension to the tank, as would something broader leaves like the swords you mentioned! So glad the pleco (it is named Alabaster right?) is still going strong! I’ve never had much success with neons. I got a group of 11 and have slowly dwindles down to 7

I’m thinking of ordering plants and fish online. I’ve always wanted Lemon Tetras, but I don’t know if they are readily available.

Anyone have any suggestions for buying plants online?

I’m working on a list in my head.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back