Aquariums/Fish Tanks For Sale (I SHIP!!) 40g Tall, Two Corner 1gs, 20g Tall, 5g

NearMeBettas

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello! I have multiple wonderful tanks for sale that hold water the last time they were filled! They were then emptied and put in our basement.

They would work great for fish, geckos, snakes, lizards, tortoises, turtles, crabs, tarantulas, scorpions, paring mantis, mice, etc!

Forty Gallon Tall With Screen Top and Clamps (over $250.00 new) asking $99!

Two Triangle Shaped Corner One Gallon Tanks With Black Lids and Mini Filters (almost $40.00 for the pair new) asking $9 a piece.

Twenty Gallon Tall Aquarium With Black Lid, LED Lighting, and Filter. I only used it for a couple of months! Over $120 new, asking $68!

Five Gallon Tank Almost $30.00 New Asking $15!

Price is negotiable and I will ship for a fee!!

Do you have a picture of the 5 gallon? Thanks!
20230614_115342.jpg

Sold the other 5 gallon but have this one, $9.99. I have a bunch of aquarium and reptile supplies as well.
I have plastic taped over the lid. I will remove and wash before shipping. I would have done so before taking a pic for you but I'm on vacation so am not home!

UPDATED LISTING:

Two Triangle Shaped Corner One Gallon Tanks With Black Lids and Mini Filters (almost $40.00 for the pair new) asking $9 a piece.

10-gallon tank (bought new for $35.00) asking $12.99.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The price is negotiable and I will give you a deal if you buy multiple things!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ship via USPS. PM me your zip and I will give you a quote on shipping. If the cost is over my quote I will cover the extra! Shipping methods are priority or standard. YOU PICK!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Payment via Zella or cash.​

UPDATED LISTING:

The price is negotiable!
I ship via USPS. PM me your zip and I will give you a quote on shipping. If the cost is over my quote I will cover the extra! Shipping methods are priority or standard. YOU PICK!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Payment via Zella or cash.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back