FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
...but sadly, no songs about aquariums. Not yet, anyway. Here's my channel. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm taking a break from the hobby and only have one fish tank and the pond. The rest is music, mostly Celtic stuff if you're into that sort of thing.

Here is my one remaining tank. It's a lot of fun, and the money helps support my other hobbies. :) You'll also see "Angkor," my 55g Southeast Asia tank, and my Orinoco/Rio Negro 29g, both of which I took down last fall. There are a few vids of Loch Badger, my pond, in there somewhere too. Enjoy!

Last edited:
...but sadly, no songs about aquariums. Not yet, anyway. Here's my channel. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm taking a break from the hobby and only have one fish tank and the pond. The rest is music, mostly Celtic stuff if you're into that sort of thing.

Here is my one remaining tank. It's a lot of fun, and the money helps support my other hobbies. :) You'll also see "Angkor," my 55g Southeast Asia tank, and my Orinoco/Rio Negro 29g, both of which I took down last fall. There are a few vids of Loch Badger, my pond, in there somewhere too. Enjoy!
Cool!
Panda garras :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back