Aquarium co-op has a $16,000 800 gallon tank as showpiece. Not one fish in it.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I don't watch their vids since they are good for those new to the hobby. But over the last few years they have done videos of that aquarium..first it was 800 Tiger Barbs and those of course started to destroy each other from the get go. Then it was large Clown Loaches and Target fish..looked good. They took them out one day and posted it was now an Oranda Goldfish tank and I knew those are tricky to keep indoors unlike pond fish cousins. That ended soon. For near the last year or more,it's just some Crypts and strange "volcano" decorations like out of a SpongeBob cartoon.
Anybody ever heard them explain why their mascot aquarium that they spent $16,000 custom made and stand...to just hold water?

Wow, that’s, er, interesting...

I don’t really see why people like his videos. They are informational for people new to the hobby, but he makes tons of mistakes with stocking.

I bring it up because their vids are recommended all the time and Corey is thumbed sitting with that big tank behind him. Those vids are at least an hour nowadays,I'm not going to take the time..but wondered if anybody had heard of why that huge aquarium sits with only water,one type of crypt and air bubblers?

Wow, that’s, er, interesting...

I don’t really see why people like his videos. They are informational for people new to the hobby, but he makes tons of mistakes with stocking.
Most are directed to people new to the hobby.

I like Girl Talk Fish, she quite smart (Master degree in Engineering) and now tries to limit videos to 5 minutes. She works for co-op

Most are directed to people new to the hobby.

I like Girl Talk Fish, she quite smart (Master degree in Engineering) and now tries to limit videos to 5 minutes. She works for co-op
Arghh I was putting high hopes on your statement but then there is a twist at your very last sentence and thats indeed a deal breaker ... just sayings ...:cool:

I bring it up because their vids are recommended all the time and Corey is thumbed sitting with that big tank behind him. Those vids are at least an hour nowadays,I'm not going to take the time..but wondered if anybody had heard of why that huge aquarium sits with only water,one type of crypt and air bubblers?
“Premo Minimalistic Tank Setup of 2021”

d:D:teacher:

Arghh I was putting high hopes on your statement but then there is a twist at your very last sentence and thats indeed a deal breaker ... just sayings ...:cool:

Most hobbyist support LFS, they are becoming rare these days. I don't watch Cory's video nor have I bought anything from them but I wish we had a store like that in my area.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back