Aquarium Books

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Poot

Reaction score
Hi, I'm returning to fishkeeping after a 20 year absense and am on the lookout for a couple of decent books, one on plants and one on tropical fish. Things seem to have got a whole lot more complicated than they were 20 years ago. Could someone recommend a couple of reference texts on plants and fish that eyery aquarist should have. There seem to be so many cheap and cheerful books out there.

Many thanks

Poot

Get yourself the Baensch aquarium atlases volumes one and two,should set you back about £20 each volume.IMO they are the best refference books for fish identification and information on their care,plants and basic tank maintainance that you can get without spending some huge ammounts of cash,no serious fish keeper should be without them.

I can personally recommend a fab book on diseases for tropical fish it's the best book i have ever bought, i got from www.amazon.com and paid about £13

So easy to understand and gives you several ideas of treatments to various diseases. Also has sections on Nutrition, Fish Compatibility, Biology & Anatomy etc.

Book called 'A-Z of TROPICAL FISH DISEASES AND HEALTH PROBLEMS' and written by 3 authors Burgess, Baileys and Exell.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back