Aquaristic

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mlawson

Excessum ut clementia
Reaction score
As Aqua Essentials were out of redmoor wood, I found this site which sells a lot of Redmoor wood for cheaply. The good thing is you can see the peices you're buying, there were 10 peices when I ordered, and I took 2. They also sell mini landscsape rocks, light pagoda stone and dragon stone which I also ordered. All for very cheap. I posted this because I've recently seen a lot of people on the search for good wood.

Rocks

Wood

They have a lot of cheap substrates and filters too.

I spoke to the bloke and he said they might even be able to get ADA stuff in, would be far cheaper than AE. Not ordered any ADA stuff yet so cant comment but worth remembering.

Sam

It would be great if they could get some ADA stuff in. I'll still get my stuff from Aqua Essentials when it's in stock, I always like supporting more local businesses.

I had my eye on a few of those piece of wood, shame I didn't have the money, Doh! :X Could you post some pics of the pieces you get when they arrive?

Cheers

Sam

I had my eye on a few of those piece of wood, shame I didn't have the money, Doh! :X Could you post some pics of the pieces you get when they arrive?

Cheers

Sam

I'll post some pics up sure...

Most reactions

trending

Back