Aquaone 980 With Stand And Power Head ~ East Yorkshire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Aquaone 980 Silver with Beech Cabinet

Age and condition: pre-owned, I have had it for about 2 years. Cleaned, ready for collection. Clear bulb cover has been affected by hard water, it maybe cleaned with white vinegar, but readily available and buyer may elect to replace.
Quantity for sale: 1 tank, hood and cabinet, with a replaced power head during my ownership.
Reason for Sale: Reducing number of tanks due to possible move and work requirements
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: Serious offers considered. Will be put up for sale elsewhere.
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: Reasonible Offers
General Location: East Yorkshire

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I'd love to see some picture of the tank. 
And how many litres is it? 

This is the manual for the aquarium...
http://www.aquaone.co.uk/documents/Aquastyle850-980T_instructions_lowres_new_000.pdf

This is more about the tank, the one for sale is like the silver tank with beech stand used in the demo, note this is not my actual tank but is the model...
NB: there is no filter media included, apart from a couple of spare trays.

This is it in its glory...
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/418168-april-2013-tank-of-the-month-winner/

It is 215L

Any particular pictures you would like on it?

More info...
There is slight water damage to the stand. It was a long time ago and the tank has been fine on the stand, it is just a slight cosmetic blemish.

The tank etc have been cleaned in a mild bleach solution to ensure it is sterilised, then throughly rinsed twice.

Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks for your interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this tank still available and how much are you asking for it? 
Also if I can ask. Where abouts in East Yorkshire are you? Just want to know if it is worth the trip 

Hi, yes tank still available, not had time to advertise elsewhere yet. I am in Beverley, where are you?
Make me a reasonable offer :)
PM me if you want my number to discuss the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back