Aquagreen

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
ian said:
when you say 'bag an Eheim' ?

thanks Stu...i mean *cough*boughtone*cough*, i have never owned an eheim, very impressive filter.

@ llj, i'm not sure it'll do well, but fingers crossed!

Seriously Ian, I've just got back from holiday and the transformation is amazing. I wish i was half as talented and could knock out a setup like that in a couple of weeks. A real beauty
w00t.gif

gone mate, it wasn't a lot, just on the leaf tips on the immersed growth on the stems. I don't like algae in new set ups, it's not good. It was due to the lack of C02, the C02 is sorted now.

@ Tony, thanks for the comment mate. :good:

A lovely scape Ian! I love those vibrant greens. I saw these microrasboras too in my lfs the other day, but no space. Too many nice fish and not enough tanks....

Sufficient CO2 is really key; I am dosing EI and doing the correspondent water changes, but my aponogeton is getting holes in their leaves. So, I need to do something about CO2; don't want to use liquid or pressurised though, so I guess I have to limit my dosing.

just thought i'd share a quick vid...best veiwed in 720p and upwards.

:no: Too short. I had just settled in to enjoy the show and it was over. I love the shimmer from the lighting. How is the moss placed in there? I haven't messed with mosses yet and have some java moss growing in a bowl right now....

Really lovely Ian!!

Man thats a nice tank.

Ha agree with FF, why does it abruptly end!? It was building up so nicely :lol:

Too short. I had just settled in to enjoy the show and it was over. I love the shimmer from the lighting. How is the moss placed in there? I haven't messed with mosses yet and have some java moss growing in a bowl right now....

Thank you FF, moss's are great, they look great in scapes as you can cover holes with it and it also looks natural. All you do is tie it to some slate and let it do it's thing. :good:

Man thats a nice tank.

Ha agree with FF, why does it abruptly end!? It was building up so nicely

Thanks mate, i'm sorry, it was only a quick one...i shall do a longer one in a few weeks lol.

Fantastic tank. You always produce unique scapes.
yes.gif

thanks you Mark, much appreciated mate.

yes mate, you can always get some more artistic shots at water change time. The reflection always adds a little more perspective.

Might try that one day, could look good with my 30 odd ferns all drooping down.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back