Aquabid

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tank212

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to get some nice corys. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with coryologist? He has some nice rare ones and his price set is not too bad.

I am trying to get some nice corys. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with coryologist? He has some nice rare ones and his price set is not too bad.

That's Frank, I would vouch for him as well others here. He just changed from guppymannj to coryologist about a week ago.

He has great Corys, you will be happy with anything you get from him!

Chris

I've seen Coryologist on other sites and he really knows what he's talking about. His fish are amazing and I'm sure you won't be disappointed buying from him ( not that I've bought from him, but that's only because we live in the UK).

:p

I highly reccomend Frank. Frank's fish are of very high quality. I have bought fish from him and was very impressed with them and the way he handled everything. I plan on getting more fish from him in the future :good:

Hi tank212 :)

That's Frank, one of the real cory experts. You can buy from him with confidence. :D

From what I have heard Frank is very reliable, both in price, and quality. A few members of my own forum have bought from him before, and from what I have been told they have never been disappointed.

Ok sounds great it's just that when they do reserve price I don't know how much the reserve price is and I am not sure how to notify or bid the price of the reserve? I don't receive his email to ask him about it either after the auction is over by aquabid. I am not sure if he got mine.

when you put in your high bid.. if it meets the reserve bid it automatically jumps to the reserve price... so i assume you have not entered in a high enough bid.. also you could send Frank a pm asking what the reserve price is as some people will tell you

Frank is a great cory enthusiest and i would recomend anyone who wants rare corys to check his tank raised corys... he really does take great care od them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back