Aquabid Question

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
Is there anyway to search bettas but only the US sellers.

It just makes me sad looking at all the pretty Thailand bettas I can't have. :rolleyes:

You could technically get them, you just have to get a transhipper and cross your finger that they survive!!

Too expensive for me! I can't bring myself to spend more on shipping then on the fish.

Yup... go to advanced search, and for seller location type "united states." For some reason it only works if you search in all categories, but all you need to do is scroll down to the bettas. :)

I just try to avoid Aquabid because I hear of all the lovelies that you buy...and I am a poor poor college student. *Sigh* I'm so jealous :p

I will have to try to filter for USA-only next time I look (which will be a while as I am at my limit for bettas). The two bettas I "won" on Aquabid arrived this morning. One is blue and red and one is purple and green. They are both Halfmoons - my first of that type. They join George (red VT); Aladdin (blue/white butterfly super delta); and Jasmine (blue/white super delta). Once they are settled, I will take photos and ask for name suggestions. :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back