AquaBarb - April 2023 Fish of the Month Winner (Tetras)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score

We have a winner in Fishforums.net
April 2023 Fish
of the Month Contest
We had 7 awesome Tetras entered in this month's FOTM contest but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
AquaBarb
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Here's his winning entry and its description
fishforums-april23-fotm.jpg

One of my Colombian Tetras (Hyphessobrycon columbianus)

Petrol blue with super red fins and a terrific schooling species. I have Rummy-nose ,Cardinal's and black skirt tetra's too but these have quickily become my favourite😍

My Colombian lives in a group of 13 in my central Amercian tank with cichlids, pictus cats and a green phantom plec 🐠

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG CONGRATS to AquaBarb with your winning Columbian Tetra. That is a very colorful Tetra. Well deserved win.
Coming in 2nd place is Fishmanic (that's me!) with his death defying surviving Neon Tetra "Lucky." This Tetra is like a cat with 9 lives. He has survived several incidents that should have killed him ...but he lives on!
And coming in 3rd place is Fishlover1N with their Ember Tetra appropriately named "Tiny." What a great looking fish.

Right now we are accepting entries for our Tank of the Month contest which, for May, is featuring tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger. If you have a tank of that size, we hope to see you enter the contest. CLICK HERE to view the entry thread.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back